We offer complete and partial dentures, as well as dental implants, so you can have a full smile and less worries. Are you concerned about the fit, feel or function of your current dentures? Maybe you know you need dentures but have been putting it off? You can trust the caring and experienced team at Procare Dentistry to deliver the very best in quality, service and care when it comes to your dentures. Most dental insurance providers cover some or all of the cost of dentures. Contact us today to find out your options.
The denture process takes can take up to six weeks and include several visits to the dentist. This is to ensure the best result including your comfort, effectiveness and appearance of your new dentures.
- Make a series of impressions and take measurements
- Create models, wax forms, and/or plastic patterns in the exact shape and position of the denture to be made
- Cast a final denture
- Make final adjustments Losing your natural teeth is difficult, but you can still eat, speak, and smile with proper fitting dentures!
There are several types of dentures available:
- Removable partial dentures are when you have missing teeth but not all of your teeth are missing.
- Complete dentures or full dentures are for patients who are missing all of their upper or lower teeth.
- Implant retained dentures are dentures that are stabilized for a better fit with implants, providing more comfort and better chewing abilities to the denture wearer.
- Hybrid implant retained implant bridge/dentures Our team of experienced dental practitioners will take care of you from start to finish to ensure a great outcome.